Things That Give Me Anxiety.
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
(Source: danielle-skins-suicide-life, via chicgarden)
"You are not free until you have no need to impress anybody."
- Joyce Meyer (via mentalalchemy)
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via u-nelmia)
"if you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?"
- one of the most eye opening things i’ve read in a while (via mythoughtsarestars)
(Source: cacophobix, via mariannesolberg)
"There is not one person in this world that is not cripplingly sad about something. You remember that before you open your mouth."
- Unknown (via yezvs)
(Source: e-cstasiy, via hypnoskid)